As the time passes, TikTok is becoming more and more popular, especially among the Gen Z. Position Mobile shares with you 4 tips that will help you improve your content performance at the popular app.
- Go Vertical: Vertical videos perform better, as we’ve found out Social Media Today.
- Stats: Focus on the overall analytics rather just on the likes.
- Post Frequently: Engagement of past content, is not a significant factor of future reach.
- Extent the Watching Time: As Polarity Technologies has found out from Social Media Today, watch time matters. For improved performance, make sure that you keep the attention of your audience for as match as you can.
According to Social Media Today, “TikTok notes that adding hashtags like #FYP, #ForYou, and #ForYouPage won’t help you get more views.”
“Hashtags like #FYP, #ForYou, and #ForYouPage work just like all other hashtags on TikTok, so adding these to your caption won’t necessarily improve your chances of getting on someone’s For You feed. Instead, we recommend using the space in your caption to add context to your video along with hashtags that are relevant to your content.”
Below are some of the most successful accounts on TikTok, according to Insider:
- The McFarlands, a family TikTok account with 2.6 million followers
- Dana Hasson, a fashion influencer with 2.3 million followers
- Young Yuh, a skincare influencer with 1.6 million followers
- The HoneyHouse, a creator collab group with 1 million followers
- Carolina Freixa, a part-time creator with 447,000 followers
- Symphony Clarke, a thrifting creator with 208,000 followers